Categories of Membership
Group and individual memberships are available in either the family or promoter category.
FREDLA realizes the value of having strong partners to advance solutions to the challenges being experienced by children and youth today. Whether you are an individual, represent an organization or a corporation, we value your commitment to children, youth, and families.
CORE MEMBER ($300)
- Core members are family-run organizations that comprise the heart of FREDLA. The organization’s mission and focus includes children’s social, emotional, behavioral health and multi-system challenges and embodies the definition of a “family run” organization. Learn More
- The organization must be designated as a 501c3 organization
- The executive director must be in a paid position and if the position is not full time, the other employment must not conflict with the personal commitment to the goals of FREDLA
- The executive director of the member organization must be a family member who is or has been the parent or primary caregiver of a child or youth with social, emotional, behavioral health or cross-systems challenges
- The executive director must demonstrate a strong personal commitment to the goals of FREDLA.
FREDLA Fellow ($ determined individually)
- A family-run organization that is dedicated to FREDLA’s mission and either does not have a 501 C (3) or does not qualify as a Core Member. This category is designed to help us recognize, share, and demonstrate the value of the grassroots efforts of smaller organizations that make a BIG impact on the lives of children, youth, and families.
FREDLA Champions ($150)
- Individual family members who are serving, or have served, in a leadership or other position within a family-run organization.
FREDLA Patrons ($500)
- Professional organizations that support the mission of FREDLA and the work of family-run organizations, including our collaborators and partners.
FREDLA Allies ($250)
- Individual professionals that support and advance the mission of FREDLA and family-run organizations.