Our Board

FREDLA is governed by a volunteer board of directors comprised of a majority of family leaders from across the country.  Our Board contains at least 70% Executive Directors of core member family-run organizations. The other 30% may be core members or can include other categories of membership that advance the work of the organization.

Meet our 2023 board!

Sandy Bumpus


Lisa Conlan


Regina Crider


Ann Goldman


Karen Taycher


In 2022 the FREDLA board designed a staged approach to move from founding members to welcome new leaders. The Nominating Committee is currently accepting applications from new candidates until September 8, 2023. Champions for children’s mental health who are interested in volunteer board service can apply here.